PETER WORTLEY - Managing Director
Peter brings with him a wealth of experience from past positions, where he led and transformed large organisations. Throughout his career, Peter has been involved in guiding, developing and coaching senior teams in the private sector. He is passionate about the development of others and with hands on experience of the application of theory in industry, Peter is able to present and coach a team to adopt and apply the subject matter in any environment.
- MBA and BEng (Hons)
- ILM Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring
Key strengths include:
- Strong training and communication skills
- The ability to coach and mentor Executives and Management Teams through the process of developing a clear vision, with objectives, targets and measures
- Change Management Skills
- Systematic and logical approach to guide and mentor others through the problem solving process
- Outstanding Leadership skills
- Strong engineering, manufacturing and commercial background with experience of the public sector.
- An up to date awareness of the latest management techniques and problem solving skills, including practical experience in applying all the measures used by PTPP