Purchase Online Tests
The MTQ48* psychometric test measures an individual’s current level of mental toughness.
Research has shown that individuals who are mentally tough perform closer to their potential and are therefore able to perform better than those with greater ability, but who are underperforming. Variations in levels of mental toughness explain why some people thrive under pressure while others give up.
MTQ48 measures your current level of mental toughness, by assessing your Confidence, commitment, Control and how you respond to challenge. Following the test, a detailed Development Report will be emailed to you and you will receive a one-to-one feedback session from one of our trained Coaches, either in person or by phone. The report identifies your current level of mental toughness and provides a list of suggestions which will help you to improve or maintain your current score.
*MTQ48 was developed by psychologists and comprehensively trialled over several years to ensure that it is reliable, valid and approved. The benefits of this test are vast and studies are still being carried out to establish its full range of applications.
The Prevue for Careers* psychometric test assesses the individual on their numerical, verbal and spatial abilities (working with shapes) as well as their interests and personality to provide a report which includes the top twenty careers most closely matching the candidate’s profile.
As well as it’s applications within organisations as an employment tool, this information has been proven to be extremely beneficial for students and adults who are faced with making career choices. It is very powerful for those seeking employment, as it provides accurate feedback on the type of work which would suit them and why. This is particularly useful in composing job applications and in interview preparation.
Following the test, a detailed report will be emailed to you and you will receive a one-to-one feedback session from one of our trained Coaches, either in person or by phone.
*Prevue for Careers (previously called “ICES”) is one of the only products of its kind that contains a full personality measure. Prevue for Careers has been independently (and favourably) reviewed by the British Psychological Society. To view the report, click here
The ILM72 Leadership Measure is commonly used by HR and Training professionals. It enables individuals in leadership positions to identify how they perform and behave as leaders in the work place - and how development might be guided to improve their effectiveness.
Once the questionnaire is completed the software immediately generates up to 5 different reports:
- Individual Development Report - Provides feedback on the results to the individual together with suggestions for development activity.
- Coaching Report - Provides the manager or coach with narrative about the person's leadership style and offers coaching suggestions.
- Assessor Report - Provides questions on each scale to enable managers to probe individual scores more effectively.
- Distance Travelled Report - This is a comparison report based on a current and previous assessment for an individual (not available with on-line purchases)
- For the Organisation - This analyses scores on each scale for selected groups to identify their prevailing style as well as other trends and patterns (not available with on-line purchases)
The ILM72 Workshop is recommended alongside the test; please contact us for further information