ILM72 - Leadership Measure
ILM72 takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and is available online. The measure is commonly used by HR and Training professionals. It enables individuals in leadership positions to identify how they perform and behave as leaders in the work place - and how development might be guided to improve their effectiveness. Once the questionnaire is completed the software immediately generates up to 5 different reports, as required:
- Individual Development Report - Provides feedback on the results to the individual together with suggestions for development activity.
- Coaching Report - Provides the manager or coach with narrative about the person's leadership style and offers coaching suggestions.
- Assessor Report - Provides questions on each scale to enable managers to probe individual scores more effectively.
- Distance Travelled Report - This is a comparison report based on a current and previous assessment for an individual.
- For the Organisation - This analyses scores on each scale for selected groups to identify their prevailing style as well as other trends and patterns
The ILM72 Workshop enables participants to understand:
- what is leadership and how does it differ from management
- how to assess leadership style - especially their own
- the implications for that adopted style
- how to develop ones leadership style
Every person attending will emerge with a simple, realistic and practical action plan